[ROVERNET - UK] Supra 5 spd  transmission

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 01:00:55 BST 2004

Ben, I'm a little in the dark but I believe the normal Toyota ID is two
numbers followed by two letters. ie: 18RC or some such thing. These numbers
are on the valve cover if I remember correctly-It has been a long time. You
may be able to get some help from a Toyota dealer if you walk in and smile.
After all you may buy some parts. The serial number may even help them if
you get some guy over 35 to help you.
All the best, Ron.