[ROVERNET - UK] Re: [ROVERNET - US] RSTCA Party

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 17:38:51 BST 2004

Hi Kent,

You have been very quiet lately! Depending on how you are getting to
Vancouver, B. C., you might be passing through the other Vancouver (WA). If
so, you do have a place to rest your weary heads enroute. Of course you may
also want to tour the Portland, OR area (across the river from Vancouver,
WA) and the Columbia Gorge.

You might want to coordinate your visit to Vancouver, B. C. with the ABFM at
Van Dusen Gardens in May. Not certain of the dates, but I know Eric will
have that on his calendar. It is on a holiday weekend there in a beautiful
setting. A small gathering of the RCCC meets there for their monthly
meeting.

Hope the foot heals well and fast. You are certainly welcome here, anytime,
you know.

Slats