[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S Rear Ends

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 11 00:12:40 BST 2004

Randy

That is an interesting question;  a year or two ago a Rovernetter in
Australia mentioned that he had used a Jag XJS diff and inboard discs in a
P6.  But I no longer remember any of the details.  I did look at a Jag diff
and took measurements but never went any further with the project.  It looks
to be a fairly massive change.  I too, would like to hear from anyone who
has done this conversion.

Tom