[ROVERNET - UK] question

Chris Carrieri Chris at c2alts.net
Tue Sep 14 19:31:03 BST 2004

Hi Eric, is it possible to send me names & emails (+ other contacts if
appropriate) of rover net folks in greater SF Bay Area?  Some I've already
communicated with after deducing who's who, but in the interest of being
thorough I'd like to ensure I've checked w/all who may be of help in
determining outgo of the garaged Rover I posted.

Thanks, Chris

Connie Cloak and Chris Carrieri

C2: Alternative Services

758 Pine St, Santa Rosa CA 95404