[ROVERNET - UK] Introduction/Questions

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Thu Sep 16 00:53:44 BST 2004

1.  Any alternator can be adapted if the pulley is the same width.  You will
need to remove the generator control box (black thing 4" by 3" on inside
left mudguard/fender, not far from bonnet/hood hinges), and connect some
wires together at that point.  The warning light wire then needs extending
to the alternator control (sometimes integrated with alternator, mine is
remote on the TC).

2.  Scott's Old Auto Rubber in Australia have exchange pumps.  Good service.
I put one in the TC.

PVS