[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S for sale in PA

Richard Elliott relliott44 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 07:55:28 BST 2004

Glen,

It looks awesome.  I am tempted to spring for it.  I
hope that somebody pays a very good amount to you
(above your asking) for this in the interest of having
Rover ownership at least try to pay its way.

Really, how many more NADA P6B's are there in a
comparable caliber?

Roverenviously,

Richard Elliott
1970 NADA P6B Tobacco