[ROVERNET - UK] Seat Adjusters

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 23 18:14:47 BST 2004

Tom,
I'm terribly curious. Are you having the seat padding replaced with pin-core latex
foam as in the original or something else? I know it is costly but it sits soooo
nicely.

All I can suggest for the seats sliding more freely is lubrication. Perhaps someone
else has a clever trick for that.

Cheers,

Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta