[ROVERNET - UK] Rover seat foam AND K&N filters

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Fri Sep 24 18:59:16 BST 2004

Yes you can get K&N filters that almost fit in
the stock airbox. All that is needed is an
additional thin gasket (I glued some 1/16" pool
liner I had to the base of the air box), as the
K&N's are not quite wide enough to stay put.
However, I can't give you the part number because
they are on my car. I'll try and remember to
check it out this weekend while I'm poking about
under the hood, if someone else doesn't beat me
to it.

Yours
Vern