[ROVERNET - UK] Pertronix

Stewart Devlin gsdevlin at globalnet.co.uk
Sun Sep 26 10:42:08 BST 2004

Hi Bill,

It's not possible to time the car statically with Pertonix and even doing it
with a strobe is difficult due to the poor visibilty of the timing marks.
The guy who decided to put the fuel pump just where you need to be looking
at the flywheel obviosly didn't try it himself.  Trial and error seems to be
the most successful.

Regards

Stewart