[ROVERNET - UK] Save My Rover from the Dreaded Crusher

Robert Arnold webgeezer at warbaby.com
Wed Sep 29 20:59:52 BST 2004

Hi Richard -

The car runs and drives great - I wouldn't hesitate to drive it
across country without worry. There's a slight vibration in the front
suspension when you get up to 78-80 mph, probably a wheel slightly
out of balance or out of round, but it smooths out at 90 and stays
smooth up to 115 (as fast as I've taken it). Seems quite happy
crusing at 100+ (but keep your eyes open for the blue meanies).

Robert