[ROVERNET - UK] more on 3500s AED fuel shut off valve

peter king peter at king-co.com
Sat Apr 9 21:21:31 BST 2005

I've explored the shut-off valve more today, and it appears as though
it is a safety measure designed to pop out to shut down the fuel flow
under some circumstances. I also noticed that it is only listed in the
parts manual as equipment for the export models only. My question is
whether it can be bypassed if I cannot find a replacement? This one
appears to be faulty, as it wobbles around in the fitting and leaks gas
regularly.

Thanks for any responses.

Peter