[ROVERNET - UK] more on 3500s AED fuel shut off valve

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 05:32:28 BST 2005

The SU Workshop Manual (W.13) 1995 Burlen Fuel Systems Ltd. has a very
comprehensive  section on the AED. It runs six pages with detailed pictures
and tuning procedure. This is a source of information. I found nothing
resembling your symptoms, but as I do not have one, I am not certain
regarding the "T-handle". Just thought that I would mention a book that
describes it pretty well. The book is a available from MOSS motors.

Slats
Vancouver, WA, USA