[ROVERNET - UK] Re:Clickety Clat and timing update

Steve Lawrence admin at nottinghamroad.com
Mon Apr 11 04:02:27 BST 2005

Assembled the top end and just got back from a test drive (a rainy one here
in WA state!).  With the proper 2200 head gasket (thank you Pierre), the
valve timing corrected per Vern and Paul, and replacing #4 inlet valve which
was not sealing well as it was slightly bent, all is well.

Thanks for the great support.

Steve