[ROVERNET - UK] On Craigslist: 2000TC w/factory air in northern California for only $100

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 21:15:19 BST 2005

This looks like a very attractive deal if you're in northern California.
I'm tempted, but I have too many cars already so I'll pass.  Someone out
there must want this car though!

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/68064513.html

Geoff Kirkpatrick

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA