[ROVERNET - UK] Re: some 3500s pics

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 17:47:25 BST 2005

Yes, that's the standard trim on the NADA 3500S.  One of the many detail
differences from other versions of the P6B.

Geoff Kirkpatrick

> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:48:43 +1000
> From: "Koffee" <koffee at iprimus.com.au>
> Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] some 3500s pics
> To: <rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com>
>
> Just a question about the photos (by the way what a stunning car) is it
> usual for the consul where the gearstick etc is to be covered in the US
> cars. I am not being critical just curious
>
> Thanks
>
> Damien

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA