[ROVERNET - UK] P4 engines

Connie R Pennington wcpennington at juno.com
Fri Apr 15 21:55:02 BST 2005

Hi Andrew,
    I am pretty sure Ben is right. The blocks are the same. I also have a
P4 head complete
with carbs that I have seriously considered putting on my P3. Ben's
message confirms
 my belief that it will fit. Have you tried Gibbs Oil or something to
unseize that engine? Gibbs
says they guarantee it.
         Hey Ben, do You think it increased the power or does it just
look a lot better?
                                              Cheers, Joe
1948 P3 75 6 light