[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s exhaust manifolds

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 27 05:47:57 BST 2005

Once again, I say if Rovernet had a classified section, like every other
classic car site, that would not happen.(Throwing away exhaust manifolds)I
have solved the problem myself, by adding a Rover section to my ebay
store( Old English Motor Company)I keep adding Rover parts, with photos. If
someone inquires about a Roverpart, I post photos on my store. Works well.
By the way; I am finally finishing an upgrade on a 3500S AC system, with new
hoses, Sanyo compressor and dryer, and a new Condensor: A lengthy project
for a European customer. I will soon post photos of the whole thing, when I
receive the last upgraded part,(After shipping it to him) on my ebay store.
I already have a P5 evaporator photo there; alongside a factory system. Keep
checking it, if you are interested; as I post  new rare Rover parts there,
every few days. James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.