[ROVERNET - UK] Throwing away Rover parts

rover-rob at xtra.co.nz rover-rob at xtra.co.nz
Wed Apr 27 09:35:53 BST 2005

Hi Rovernet,

Yeah its sad but as we have had over 40 Rovers from 1954 to 1987 stored at my place and a 300sq metre shed full of spares and very few buyers over the last few years, we have decided to downsize.
Last week we sold to the scrap dealer 12 P6/P6b Hoods, Trunklids, P6 2000 heads, 5 P6B rear suspensions and diffs, 4 P4 hoods and trunk lids, 4 P5 engine blocks. We still have a lot more to trim from our spares. We have some items on our website but it is 2 years out of date. It is expensive to ship overseas and only a container full of spares to the USA would be worthwhile I suppose.

Regards, Rob

www.waikato-rover.co.nz