R: [ROVERNET - UK] Re: [rovernet] Rover 2000 TC 1973 - Looking for spare tank

Ruotolo Gianluca (DD) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Thu Apr 28 15:24:14 BST 2005

Dear Listmates,

		the tank of my TC is leaking, so I have to find a new
replacemento or to repair it with Tankerite, which is quite expensive.

Which could be the price of a new tank for my 1973 Rover 2000 TC ?
Any ideas?
I imagine shipping to Italy would be quite expensive...

Any suggestion and information will be appreciated.

		Best regards and thanks in advance, Gianluca Ruotolo.