[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Oil Filter

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 05:16:45 BST 2005

Ron,
Confused but want to learn:

Our RCCC table shows the WIX filter as having an
anti-drainback valve but no standpipe is mentioned.

In my post regarding the Baldwin filter, their website
mentions more than the valve:
*Anti-Drainback Valve
*8 PSI By-Pass Valve
*Standpipe

So ................ do you mean you are looking for a
filter with an internal standpipe?  Are you saying
that the WIX is not recommended for the 2000TC?  Shall
I remove the listing?

Last July, Peter Heaster, Malcolm Tait and I studied
Peter's reference books and came up with that list.  I
think Malcolm was looking for filter options at that
time.

Eric