[ROVERNET - UK] re: removal of name

Fritz Rechberger Rover1964 at cox-internet.com
Fri Aug 26 15:55:58 BST 2005

Hello to all the members of Rovernet.

My husband, Fritz Rechberger, passed away on August 16th.  I know he =
kept in touch with all of you and enjoyed reading the rovernet page.  He =
had been in the hospital for 8 months with complications following =
aneurysm surgery and was looking forward to returning home where he =
could once again get on his computer and respond to all the e-mail he =
received while in the hospital.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

I would like to request that you take him off your mailing list.

Sincerely,

Diane Rechberger
d.rechberger at cox-internet.com