[ROVERNET - UK] P6B Expansion Tank

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 13 12:28:25 GMT 2005

I forgot-The brass expansion tanks were used on SII Etypes(the vertical
type), and some MGB's-get the brass one, not the plastic one, and get
thebracket that holds it.If anyone tries this on an earlier car, remember
that some sixties and fifties cars have a low pressure radiator, and cannot
take over a 7 pound cap. Later cars might take a 13 or 14 pound cap. James
Dean