[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet still alive?

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 18 10:57:58 GMT 2005

Ray,
Need more info. Did the high OP begin with the oil & filter change? If so, I'd say
trash the filter & get another. If it still runs high, there could be a blockage-(big
trouble) or (& not likely) the oil could be off viscosity. The filter is suspect
unless it was running high before the recent lube change.

Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta, GA