[ROVERNET - UK] Rovernet still alive?

Marc Stainier marc.stainier at belgacom.net
Fri Feb 18 11:44:45 GMT 2005

Hi RAy

I think you're better, after oil and filter changed, to flush your oil
system with a "Liqui Moly" product or another good product.
I've done it several times with all my cherished oldtimers and I've reach
great results.
The only thing is to strictly follow all the prescriptions at each steps
and, after all, change oil and filter one more time at 500 Miles max.
Greetings from Belgium
Marc