[ROVERNET - UK] Lake Worth (FL) British meet and keeping connected

Hank and Sally Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Fri Feb 18 17:12:15 GMT 2005

Randy,
    I, too, seldom post, but do enjoy the banter - as much as I have
time to follow it.  It's good to be connected to Rover blood all over
the Globe.
    Speaking of connections, do you know the details of Florida's Lake
Worth meeting this Sunday?   Or James Dean might know.  We're about 100
miles north of there in Melbourne (Florida), so it's in Range.  Other
years there have been many Land Rover/Discos/Range Rovers and a few
Rovers, James Dean and his P6.   It would be fun to see your P6B,
Randy.   The meet was canceled last year, but may be held this year at
another nearby location.
    All our Rovers are "up north", but there are a few folks scattered
all over Florida.

Hank