[ROVERNET - UK] Lake Worth (FL) British meet and keeping connected

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Fri Feb 18 17:54:11 GMT 2005

Hank & Sally,
Speaking of "Roving", Sheila and I have our plane tickets to Providence
and will be at Stirbridge the first weekend in June.  We'll have a
couple of weeks in Massachusetts, what's going on up there?

One problem I have posting is that I get all my incoming via webmail and
will usually hit reply only to remember (after several hundred words)
that I need to post to Rovernet in plain text....frustrating.

Roverestlessly,
Kent K.