[ROVERNET - UK] Spring Compressors

rogerdm at iprimus.com.au rogerdm at iprimus.com.au
Mon Feb 21 23:12:17 GMT 2005

Hi Damien

Are you talking about valve spring compressors (remove collets springs valves
etc and reassemble etc)???.  I have a spring compressor that works well on
4 cyl and V8 heads, that I bought from a auto spares place. I am sure they
are still available so you don't have to get one made.  There is always hope
for those that persist with rovers.  cheers roger