[ROVERNET - UK] Spring Compressors

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Tue Feb 22 03:54:15 GMT 2005

I have a drawing, but I looked for it a couple of
years ago and couldn't find it. I will look again.

They are quite simple though, .25" rods with two
.25 by .5 lugs (as I recall), one at an extreme
end and the other about 12-15" up the shaft.
Beyond the upper lug, the rod is bend a bit to
clear the end of the suspension lever, and to
give you some purchase to turn them. The bend
also acts as an indication of when the lugs are
at 90 degrees to the the slots in the now
infamous Support Cup.

Yours
Vern