[ROVERNET - UK] Thanks from Steve Lawrence

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 02:47:06 GMT 2005

I want to reply to everybody that helped me, but still
waiting for my email confirmation.

Anyway, I went on a long drive today on the highway
and the steam stopped considerably.  There was still
some, and sure enough I was losing about 1/3 of the
brake fluid in the reservoir.  I had kits so fully
rebuilt the servos (not easy to open those cans!) and
all is well now.
Thank you very much for your help, and if you could
post this for me so I can thank everybody I would
appreciate it.

Take care,
Steve

=====