[ROVERNET - UK] Electrical problem-P6B post changing roof

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 17:27:19 GMT 2005

Peter,
I have changed a standard roof for a sun roof and so
have had the opportunity to muck about with the wires
above the headlining.  The disclaimer is that I was
working on my Rover 2000.  Anyway, the collection of
affected units you describe seem to have the
Purple/Black  (PB) wire involved.  Use your P6B
workshop manual and physically trace the PB wires to
insure that you have not failed to connect a required
link.

Eric

=====
Webmaster & Magazine Editor: