[ROVERNET - UK] Re: More on Estates - limited Rover content...

sspmilr at netzero.net sspmilr at netzero.net
Mon Jan 3 18:33:54 GMT 2005

Hi Anders:

Being partly Dane, I found that I was able to follow you through
to the end.  Wow, what a story, and project!  Your certainly doing
the restoration right.  Don't see how any rust can form after your
through.

Please keep us up to date on your project.  Your doing an excellent
job!

As for the Lancia.  I've never been a fan since I worked from Fiat,
Lancia, and Alfa in California years ago.  My favorite mechanic
used to say about the Lancia engine, "Two pounds of shit in a one
pound bag"!

Peter Miller
Port Orchard, Wa.
USA