[ROVERNET - UK] riddle me this-sudden 3500s road noise

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Mon Jan 3 21:36:15 GMT 2005

Sometimes the bolts come adrift on the rear axles to the diff where the rear
discs bolt on, try tightening these and the tailshaft. Also check your road
wheels!
Thankyou,
Scott.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
Melbourne,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)