[ROVERNET - UK] "Clink-Tink"

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 4 06:03:37 GMT 2005

Please feel free to contact me, anyone; regarding air conditioning.I
recently supplied another Rovernetter with an adapter bracket to bolt a
rotary compressor to the old York base, and am making up a boot evaporator
unit, to go into a European 3500.To save anyone the trouble, I carefully
checked a Jaguar factory option Delenaire unit I have from a 420, and
decided it really won't fit in the Rover.One other note of caution; it
appears that the fuel tank is fatter on the Federal 3500S, as well as having
a fuel overflow/vapor catch tank.Does anyone know if the fuel tank is the
same(flat,backed, not rounded) on a European 3500 as on a 2000TC?I will be
mounting a marine grade turbine blower, and a NOS Coolaire evaporator on
that little shelf area behind the tank; with an inlet and outlet vent in the
rear parcel shelf behind the rear seat. James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.
jaguru at bellsouth.net