[ROVERNET - UK] US LH shin bin wanted

peter king peter at king-co.com
Tue Jan 4 20:54:33 GMT 2005

Jim,

I have most of an interior from a '70 3500s that had AC. I think the
interior color is called Sandalwood...it's tan colored. Not sure if the
compartments under the dash are the "shin bin" you are looking for, but let
me know if you think my 3500s interior parts will be compatible with your
model.

Peter