[ROVERNET - UK] helldriver on ebay

Marc Stainier marc.stainier at belgacom.net
Wed Jan 5 17:02:31 GMT 2005

Hi Peter, thanks for this info !
B Rgds
Marc

-----Message d'origine-----
De : rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com
[mailto:rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com]De la part de
Pfvandermeulen at cs.com
Envoye : mercredi 5 janvier 2005 17:43
A : rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
Objet : [ROVERNET - UK] helldriver on ebay

hello rovernetters, helldriver,what's in a name is back on ebay.i know this
man has a good feed backscore but i must  warn you .i paid him over 200
pounds
for a rear bumper last summer.after payment he said the bumper was stolen
and
he was going to repalce it or refund the money. i waited for 3 months but no
bumper and he did not refund my money. he did not react on my emails at
first
but when i send negative feedback to ebay he claimed to have been on holiday
and said he send my money back by post.but he cannot show a number of the
registration. best regards peter.