[ROVERNET - UK] Radiator Cap for P3

Andrew Moss amoss at magma.ca
Sat Jan 29 18:16:14 GMT 2005

Thanks for the reply Marc,

When I say that mine is threaded, I mean the way the cap attached to the
radiator. On my P3 the cap would have to be screwed into the radiator
many turns before it makes a seal. On the other P3 that I have seen (
Peter Heaster's), the cap just twists 1/4 turn to put it in place on the
rad. It has these little fingers that provide the seal instead of
threads.

I am trying to find out if there is a Rover rad cap that would have a
screw thread. I'm not sure if mine has been modified to accept an after
market one or for another model of Rover rad cap.

Thanks again for the info,

Regards,

Andrew