[ROVERNET - UK] Rovers for sale in the U.S.A.

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sun Jul 3 16:54:02 BST 2005

Richard,

Isn't it strange, but I did not notice that there was no radio. I was busy
observing everything else, driving a strange car on strange roads. I did
notice that there was no A/C of course -had my head under the hood. I have
had A/C in just about every car purchased since 1963 and all that were
purchased new. Guess that I really do not use the radio all that much (none
in my little Nissan truck), but like A/C to reduce the road noise.

Slats