[ROVERNET - UK] Rovers for sale in the U.S.A.

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 01:17:08 BST 2005

Gordon,

Yes it is a manual with O/D. White with red interior. Very solid. I bought
it out of an estate sale here in Vancouver, WA a couple of years ago, but
have not been able to move it to the front of the priority list. Too busy
with the MG's. I do need to get to it I know. Maybe this winter. Brakes and
Power Steering I know. Very little body work and a new paint job should make
it beautiful. Engine seems solid, but need to work a little on the shifter
mechanism.

Slats