[ROVERNET - UK] Was "Rovers for sale in the U.S.A. " Now"........at the OK Corral"

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 22:15:53 BST 2005

Yes, let us get back on track. Who is going to rescue the very solid 1968 TC
in Portland, OR? $2950 CDN is about $2400 US. New tires, brakes, points,
etc. Runs well, needs a little detail work, a few rubber items, paint and
one brake servo diaphragm.

It is not mine, but I went by and checked it out as it was only about 50
miles from my place. It is solid, low mileage 79,000.

Slats