[ROVERNET - UK] P5 Gas MPG

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 18:52:54 BST 2005

Ben,

You know the answer to that one -because it is British that's why. It's like
why do you have to remove the windshield on an MGB in order to remove a
front fender.

One of my expressions when working on these vehicles is OTB, OTB -(Only The
British) would design something this way.

The 5BX thing was very popular around the late 50's early 60's as a fitness
program. They also had a XBX for the ladies. They were developed by the
RCAF. At one time I had copies of both booklets. May still have one some
where in my "stuff"

Slats

Slats