[ROVERNET - UK] Was "Rovers for sale in the U.S.A."Now"........at the OK Corral"

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 01:26:11 BST 2005

Geff,

Sorry to be so long in replying. We were in Olympia at the MGB thing. Just
got home.

The 1968 2000 TC is or was at British Auto Works, out near Beaverton. The
Address is 10580 NW 289th Pl. North Plains, OR 97133, Phone 503-647-0435. He
is a Moss Motors distributor and runs a fairly good sized shop at this
location. They did the brakes and tune up work last year.

The owner is another MD Robert P. Barlow. Phone 503-626-0939. I believe that
this is his office number. I tracked him by using his email address obtained
from Eric Russell and some guessing on the white pages. Email is
rpbarlow at comcast.net . There is another listing in Portland for Robert
Barlow 503-408-0276 that may be his home phone. I did not call the second
number. Bob seemed like a very amiable guy.

Again, sorry for the delay. Good luck with it. I will also forward some
advise from Eric, regarding where to look for corrosion. This came after I
had been there to look at it.

Slats