[ROVERNET - UK] P5 Gas MPG

Michael Pellow mp349 at ww.co.nz
Sun Jul 10 20:39:43 BST 2005

by going to a slightly higer ratio the intermediate gears get more
pickup but in overdrive the 4th still has longer legs than it normally
would .In fact except fot the 110 it is over driven. IE cant reach a
higher speet in overdrive than in top. In the 110 it can reach approx
104 mph in OD & 95 is the recommended top speed in 4th other wise it
would overrev.

Michael Pellow