[ROVERNET - UK] Byer tips Rover 827 Si Coupe

Jörgen Wahlund jorgen.wahlund at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 15:55:22 BST 2005

Hi

I'm currently looking at a Rover 827 Si Coupe 1995 year model. I'm
completely new to Rover cars and would like some tips from anyone.

The car is from 1995 and have been driven about 100 000 km.

Is it a good car or just another sad story that I have to spend allot
of money on?
Is there any special problems that occurs often on these cars?
What should I especially be warned/look for when I test the car?

Would be grateful for any answers that I can get.

Best regards
--
/Jörgen