[ROVERNET - UK] My new Rover

geraldmiller geraldmiller at clear.net.nz
Sun Jul 17 21:23:25 BST 2005

Hi Steve
The biggest dent in my door ?
I had just taken delivery of a 1990 Range Rover and took it home that
evening.
As I pulled up ain the driveway ,my wife was going to see a girlfriend 6km
away in her little Renault softtop.
I said take the RR coz its an auto box and you'll get used to the size .So
she did take my new RR.
2km away she gets T-boned at the first intersection she came to by a hoon
with his hat on back to front in a Honda CRX going record speed . Wife got
slammed across the road with the impact .The Honda went to the scrappers .My
wife drove home in shock, in the bent RR.
I didnt care about the dent
If she had been in the Renault ???
cheers
Gerald