[ROVERNET - UK] Kinardrove '06

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 07:23:19 BST 2005

Kent,

I too, wish that I had left that MG Midget somewhere along the way. It is a
very long and sad story. We did get it home, but have not touched it since.
It was very much misrepresented on Ebay and is at the end of a long list of
things to do. It would probably have been less expensive to simply abandon
it.

If you can send an estimated time frame for your visit to the Northwest, I
can tell you what great events are in the area. Labor Day weekend in
Portland is the big ABFM and there is always something big at the expo
center (Antiques, dolls, guns, etc.). Many car events in the Northwest. Over
the next few weeks are the National Corvair group in Vancouver, WA and the
National Metropolitan group in Astoria, OR for example. This past weekend
was a major Con Cours' and the previous weekend was MG 2005 in Olympia, WA
sponsored by the MGB register.

We are just nine miles North of Portland, but in the great state of
Washington. If you look at a road map of the area, you will see where I-5
and I-205 join together. We are three miles west of that junction and only
20-25 minutes from the Portland airport.

Slats