[ROVERNET - UK] Re: rovernet Digest, Vol 32, Issue 26

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Tue Jul 19 15:19:40 BST 2005

Hi Paul,
Unfortunately, I don't think the 200-4R was ever used on an Australian
product, whereas the 700-R4 is quite common on Holden V8's, probably
during the late '80's and early '90's.  The current 4L60E is a relative.
Buick Regal, Olds Cutlass Supreme, and Chev. Malibu and Monte Carlo mid
size and Pontiac, Olds and Buick big cars w. rear wheel drive may have
been imported to Oz in limited numbers.  I do see them advertised in NZ
occasionally, but availability is severely limited compared to NA.

Roverly,
Kent K.