[ROVERNET - UK] P5B Thanksgiving

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Wed Jul 20 02:18:10 BST 2005

Hi RoverNetters,
Herewith is an invitation to celebrate with me the arrival of "THE door
skin."  Some weeks back, Edward Winchester (or someone in that clan)
spotted a brand new Left Rear Doorskin for a P5 Coupe on TradeMe (sort
of like Ebay) and asked if I needed it.  I was, to put it mildly,
desperate for it, since the LR door of my P5B Coupe was a mess from the
trim strip down and Wadhams no longer offers the "half door" repair
panel.  It must surely be the last one in the world. Today it arrived in
Sterling City, Texas, after a trip more than halfway around the world
(Christchurch to Auckland to New York to Dallas to Sterling City.)  I
can now resume work on the Coupe (well, as soon as I get the trans and
engine back in the P4.)  Today I am blessed.  To say I owe Edward big
time would be an understatement.

So celebrations are in order.  If there were a pint of Guinness within
two hundred miles, I'd drink it, but there isn't, so I need volunteers
to do it for me.

Roveroverexcitedly,
Kent K.