[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Oil Filter

John Burkhard burkhaj at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 09:57:18 BST 2005

HI!  I use a CAR QUEST oil filter, made by WIX, for my 1966 2000TC with no
problems.  The CAR QUEST part number is 85806 and the application is
"construction & farm equipment with Perkins or Caterpillar engines".  This
filter is very much like a AC PF2 used on many US produced vehicles during
the 1960s and MG Bs with top load spin on filters.  The BIG difference is
that a stand pipe is built in to the filter to stop the oil drain back.  I
hope this helps you find the correct filter in Canada.  Take Care.

John Burkhard
Yucca Valley, California
burkhaj at earthlink.net
760.365.6796