[ROVERNET - UK] Wheel Nuts to suit SD1 mags

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Sun Mar 6 22:41:17 GMT 2005

The wheel nuts would not be any use to you unless you change the studs, as
they are a different thread, use HQ wheel nuts that are suitable from a
spare parts stockist.
Thankyou,
Scott.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
Melbourne,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)