[ROVERNET - UK] P5 MKIII trim question

Steve Pepper steve.pepper at wight365.net
Mon Mar 14 17:34:35 GMT 2005

Hi Peter,

I've just checked the original Rover 3 & 3.5 Litre Parts Catalogue

On page 1777 it lists "Automatic" Motif part no 367571 for the MkIII and part no 359174 for the MkII
Which suggest that there might be two different Automatic badges unfortunately I don’t have any pictures of a 3 litre rear end.

Hope this is some help

Steve